Business organisation in Ukraine is the comprehensive service of the Directorate Inpredakdry with provision of information support
The service provides full support to representatives of foreign companies in working through a range of issues related to organization and start of business in Ukraine.
Upon the client’s request, the individual program of their stay in Ukraine is developed and agreed. The main activities of this program are:
- provision and preparation of information and analytical materials on the state of markets in Ukraine by sectors;
- arrangement and preparation of commercial negotiations in different cities of Ukraine;
- visa-related support for entry into Ukraine;
- meeting at the airports of Ukraine;
- reservation of hotel rooms, apartments, office premises, etc.;
- provision of transportation;
- provision of an interpreter and security;
- registration of foreign citizen’s stay in state institutions of Ukraine.
Services on organization of work of a representative office.
І. Establishment of the representative office:
- legal consultation on establishment of representative offices;
- registration of the representative office (company) in state institutions of Ukraine;
- financial consultations on taxation of representative offices in Ukraine;
- translation and notarization of documents.
ІІ. Support of activities of the representative office:
- proposals on rental of real estate and car parking places;
- selection of qualified staff and consultation on labour law of Ukraine;
- HR administration in the representative office;
- full accounting support of the representative office with provision of consultations on taxation of the representative office and individuals, payroll with corresponding tax deduction;
- procession of international passports for Ukrainian staff of representative offices, visa-related support of foreign and Ukrainian citizens;
- registration of foreign citizens’ stay in state institutions, procession of their work permits;
- technical and physical security of the representative office’ activities;
- legal consultations in the course of the representative office’ activities;
- collection of necessary statistical and analytical information related to the representative office’ activities.